You’re all checked in, unpacked, and after an afternoon of fun in the sun, the family is itching to get out and explore the greater Fort Walton Beach area! Finding family-friendly nightlife activities in Fort Walton Beach is as easy as reciting your ABC’s:
- Al’s Beach Club: Located on the Boardwalk at 1450 Miracle Strip Parkway, Al’s Beach Club is the perfect stop to grab a bite to eat, enjoy live music with amazing beachfront views, and let the kiddos run off some steam at the Splashpad. If it’s a Monday night, your littles will be in for a special treat! Starting at 5:30 p.m., Captain Davy and his crew will entertain your shipload of kids with a free private show including storytelling, music, balloon animals, and a magic show! Every Wednesday night from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day weekend, you can enjoy the fireworks show over the pier. Before leaving and heading out to enjoy a moonlit walk on the sand, be sure everyone orders a handspun milkshake for dessert. We recommend the Key Lime Pie Signature Shake! You can’t come to Florida without having some kind of Key Lime Pie!
- Baytowne Wharf: The Village of Baytowne Wharf offers you and your crew a ton of fun activities. From quaint little shops to fun eateries and several hopping hot-spots for nightlife, you’re sure to find something to please the entire family. The kiddos can stay occupied in the arcade, seek out excitement at Adventure Zone, or relax on the playground. With 12 restaurants to choose from, you’ll have plenty of options when it comes time for choosing dinner. The Village hosts Wednesday Night Concerts with live musical performances from March through October. Be sure to grab a blanket or lawn chairs. Leave the cooler behind since they’re not allowed! Be ready to dance under the stars. These concerts offer some amazingly talented local musicians.
- Comedy and Magic Show: Noah and Heather Wells host a family-friendly performance of “The Maximum Magic Show”. You and your crew will enjoy75 minutes of illusions, comedy, special effects, and lots of audience participation. For older audiences (must be over 13 years of age to attend), Heather and Noah host LMFAO. This comedic performance is an adult-only show containing mild language and adult-related humor, without being risqué. You’re sure to share an evening full of wonder and laughter with the entire family!
- Downtown Fort Walton Beach Arts & Entertainment District: Just three minutes from Okaloosa Island, you’ll find an evening of local flavor and fun-filled activities. Downtown Fort Walton Beach offers a plethora of restaurants, souvenir shops, galleries, and museums. You’re sure to find a night full of fun for each family member. Every 3rd Friday night from March through September, you can enjoy family-friendly Art Walk festivities. From 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., you’ll enjoy local artists’ displays, live music, storefront sales, and food vendors. Walk along with your family through our favorite little beach town and discover all the delights and new friends the Gulf Coast has to offer you and yours.
- Escape Zone 60: Escape Rooms offer evenings full of fun and adventure for the entire family. Providing an interactive experience for 8-10 people, escape rooms test your problem-solving and team-building skills. This location is conveniently located right above Fudpucker’s Beachside Bar & Grill, offering you and your crew the opportunity to grab a fun-filled bite to eat once you’ve escaped.