Congratulations on your engagement! Now it’s time to get to planning. You have decided on The Breakers to host your beach wedding on the beautiful Emerald Coast. But what about all the other details? There’s the dress, the reception, the theme, the time, the date, who to invite… The list goes on and on. We are here to help! We have compiled a list of some beach wedding trends to help you in your planning process.Here are 6 beach wedding trends to help inspire you:
- Lace. It is light and airy, so it is conducive of the beach’s more tropical climate. Not to mention it is pretty and simple. You can enjoy your dresses simplicity mixed with the perfect beach backdrop.
- Fun with balloons. Balloons are a fun way to add a pop of color to your beach wedding set up. Attach them to the seating, use them instead of flowers, etc. the possibilities are endless. You can even have custom balloons created for your special day.
- Sunset weddings. A beach wedding at sunset is very romantic and intimate. Not to mention it makes for some stunning photos. It is a twist on the traditional early afternoon wedding and dinner reception.
- The flowerless bouquet. All greenery bouquets are going to be a big beach wedding trend this year. It goes with the earthy natural tones the beach already offers. Not to mention they can be a huge money saver.
- Whimsical seating. Traditional seating is out the door for beach weddings in 2017. Whimsical seating is starting to become more popular. So get creative with your ideas. Who says you even need to have seating? Let your wedding represent your personal style. Don’t worry about it being over the top. Anything goes, plus it’s your special day.
- Small guest list. A beach wedding creates an intimate atmosphere. Therefore, it only makes sense to invite only those you are really close with. Keeping the guest list small has other perks as well, like saving on reception costs.
As this is your special day, make sure your perfect Breakers beach wedding reflects you! We hope these ideas help you find your creative side. If you still need help with your Breakers wedding our free beach wedding guide offers tips and tricks to help you plan your special day. Also see how you can achieve your dream Emerald Coast Wedding on a budget.
Topics: Beach Wedding