Florida coast natural habitats and ecosystems are some of the most beautiful and intriguing sites to see. When visiting Florida, unless you go around with your eyes closed, you cannot help but see that there is natural beauty everywhere. So why wouldn’t you want to connect with nature? Florida’s Gulf Coast is full of land habitats, freshwater, and saltwater habitats. As Florida is surrounded by water, it is likely when you visit you will choose to be near the ocean. The water has so much to offer us, and one of the best ways to enjoy it is to be in it, on it, or above it, thus exploring it from all angles and perspectives.
Calling all nature enthusiasts! These Eco Fort Walton Beach tours have your name written all over them. Connect with the water and natural surrounding on all levels with these five Eco tours in Fort Walton Beach.
- Cattywampus: Enjoy unique eco adventure cruises around beautiful Okaloosa Island aboard the power catamaran Cattywampus. Go on a seashell safari, look for dolphins, catch a sunset or watch fireworks. Private charters available for your special occasions. This tour is only an 8 minute drive away from the center of Fort Walton Beach. You can interact and connect with the surrounding wildlife and ecosystems.
- Ft Walton Beach Parasail: Do something different and go parasailing. With this tour you will really be able to connect with the Island and its natural scenery seeing ecosystems from the sky. The view from high above Okaloosa Island is spectacular and it will be one of the highlights of your trip to Fort Walton Beach. If you love nature and adventure then this is the tour for you.
- SUP Eco Tours: Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge has partnered with Sunny Days Sports to offer a standing paddleboard eco tour through one of South Walton’s coastal dune lakes. Coastal dune lakes are a rare natural occurrence found in few places in the world, one of those places being the Florida panhandle. You will visit the home of Florida’s most intriguing wildlife, with a great backdrop for an eco tour adventure, especially the exciting and unique sunset expedition.
- Sea Blaster Dolphin Cruise and Snorkel: Come aboard the Sea Blaster! Located in Destin, it is only about a 15 minute drive away from Fort Walton Beach and a must see for nature enthusiasts. Enjoy a three-hour combination trip that includes 90 minutes of snorkeling followed by a 90-minute dolphin cruise. Snorkeling equipment as well as life jackets are provided. Seablaster offers an array of fun for the entire family and features different cruises for your enjoyment including snorkeling and dolphin cruise combination trips, afternoon beach dolphin cruises, and relaxing sunset dolphin cruises.
- Destination Segway: If you want to experience another side of nature, then you will enjoy these segway tours. They are located in Destin, but only about a 15 minute drive from Fort Walton Beach. A Destin, FL Segway Tour is one of the best ways to tour Destin! Take an afternoon glide through Destin with your choice of tour: The Summer Breeze Tour or The Shore Thing Tour. Both tours include an afternoon glide through Destin and over the Destin Bridge! “The Shore Thing Tour” includes some free ride time and water access at the park, so wear your swimsuit if you want to take a quick dip in the water!
Need accommodations for your trip to Fort Walton Beach? We’ve got you covered. At the Breakers enjoy spacious, fully furnished condos, right on the beach. With a private balcony looking over the emerald coast, you can continue to connect with nature even after your tour is over. Check out our complimentary activities. You will finds that some of these top tours are included with your stay at the Breakers. So what are you waiting for? Book at the Breakers today and experience all that the emerald coast has to offer you.