Check Out These HotSpots:
- The Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park: Open daily from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. General Admission is $23.95 per person, with discounts for military, seniors, and children under 12. Be sure to reserve a spot with an animal encounter, such as snorkeling in Sting Ray Bay or being a co-star with the Dolphins.
- Cattywampus Catamaran Cruises: With cruise options offering swimming and snorkeling over sandbars, watching the sun set over the Emerald Seas, or enjoying the weekly firework show onboard, you’re sure to book the perfect excursion for you and your crew!
- Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone: Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone is a one-stop family fun center with a full arcade, two dinosaur-themed mini golf courses, a ropes course, roller coaster, bungee trampoline, laser maze and more! Play and eat at Fort Walton Beach’s most kid-friendly entertainment center!
- Harborwalk Village: For an all-in-one hot spot, drop by Harborwalk Village for a day of shopping, entertainment, food, frolic, and fun! Did we mention it also has an amazing view!
- Big Kahuna’s: You’re guaranteed to make a splash with your family with a day of play on waterslides, wade pools, and lazy rivers! If you really want to be a big hit, rent a private cabana and have your own waiter all day! Bonus for those staying at the Breakers, ask our front desk about our discounts for this fun waterpark!
- LuLu’s: If there’s anyone who knows how to have a good time, you can bet it’s Jimmy Buffett’s sister! She’s combined fabulous food, awesome service, a private kid’s beach, family environment, live music, awesome shopping and thrown it all under one roof on the water!
- The Track Family Recreation Center: When it’s time to feed the adrenaline junkies, head on over to the Track for a wheely good time! Hop on Wild Woody, a 3-story wooden go-kart track, to feed that need for speed!
- Anglers Grill: When you want to slow down and relax, we recommend a peaceful evening on the patio at Anglers Grill. The kiddos can have a great time enjoying the playground, while the adults sip on cool drinks and enjoy the views of the beach from your table.
- The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island: This is another place sure to please everyone in your group! The littles can head over to the Splash Pad for a day of play in the water as you lounge on the beach. The teens can walk along the boardwalk, hanging out and doing the things that teenagers do. When everyone gets hungry, there are several choices for grabbing a bite to eat. Each Wednesday, at the end of the day, you can all regroup to enjoy the fireworks show.
- McGuire’s Irish Pub: You just can’t come to the area without having at least ONE meal at McGuire’s. This amazing restaurant is known for MASSIVE plates of delectable food, in addition to the Irish Pub’s wacky atmosphere of claiming to have more than $1 billion (yes, you read that correctly) in dollar bills hanging from the ceilings and walls. Be sure to have enough singles for everyone in your party to sign their own and place on the wall. Next time you visit, you’ll have tons of fun seeking out your little Irish memory.
Obviously, there’s so much more to do in our area. We hope these hot spot tips will give you a good start to having the time of your lives while visiting the Emerald Coast!