Love is in the air. Valentine’s Day can cause a struggle to find that perfect romantic spot to share the day with your sweetheart. Staying with us offers plenty of romantic opportunities from appreciating the beautiful views to moonlit walks on the beach. However, when it’s time to break bread or enjoy some wine and candlelight, you’ll need just the right location to share those magical moments. I’ve put together a list of local favorites for the perfect date as you celebrate your love.
- Ali’s Bistro: Enjoy amazing Italian dishes in an elegant, yet casual atmosphere. Easily found right in the middle of Fort Walton Beach, this charming bistro offers the perfect atmosphere for a romantic dinner for two. Reservations are recommended by calling 850-226-4708.
- Sail Destin: Book a private, moonlit cruise aboard the Discovery Sailboat. Their trips include complimentary water, soda, and snacks. There are options for sunset cruises, opportunities to stop for dinner at a waterfront restaurant, or even book an overnight cruise to Panama City. There aren’t too many dates more romantic than an evening spent on the water, gazing at the moon, and professing your love to one another. We also might suggest it would be a prime opportunity to pull out that little velvet box and pop the question!
- Fine Dining and Dancing Cruise: How about some live entertainment and a fine dining experience aboard a yacht? This fun experience includes a three-hour cruise, complete with a three course meal offering an amazing selection of entrées. You’ll dance the evening away and enjoy spectacular sunset views from the observation deck. It’s sure to be a Valentine’s Day you’ll never forget!
- Spa Day: Book a day of romance and relaxation at A Day Away Spa! Book a massage, a facial, and a body wrap to rejuvenate and restore yourselves! This is also an excellent idea to curb those jitters the day before your beach wedding! Ready for the bonus? A Day Away Spa is located on the first floor of The Breakers. After you are relaxed from an amazing day at the spa – you can return to your condo and enjoy the relaxing view of the beach from your Gulf front balcony.
- Barefoot Wedding: For the ultimate romantic experience, book your beach wedding at The Breakers using Barefoot Weddings as your coordinator for Valentine’s Day. What better way to celebrate your love than by exchanging rings and pledging vows as the sun sets over our beautiful Emerald Coast beaches? Whether you’re planning to host your family and friends or just elope, the beaches at The Breakers offer the best scenery and romance for any size beach wedding.
- The Breakers of Fort Walton Beach: Book a night’s stay or two at your island destination. Order takeout or cook your favorite meal for your sweetheart and enjoy the Gulf view from your private balcony as you enjoy your meal together. After you have taken in the sights and enjoyed your meal, take a walk down to the beach. Nothing is more romantic than a walk along our beaches under a moonlit night. The sand is soft and squeaks when you walk and the waves play a melody that sets the mood just right. Whether you’ve been married one year or 25 years, this type of Valentine’s date never gets old. If you’ve been dating a while and ready to pop the question, the mood will set the tone for the rest of your lives.