GOOD NEWS!!! We are NOW taking reservations to check in beginning May 22nd. Travel advisories: Please note per executive orders 80-20, 20-82 & 20-86, all persons who enter the State of Florida from an area with substantial community spread to include: New York Tri-State Area, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York & Louisiana, are required to isolate or quarantine for a period of 14 days from the time of entry into the State of Florida or the duration of the person’s presence in the State of Florida, whichever is shorter. While under these direct orders we will require ALL guests to provide a driver licenses at check-in. ***** COVID-19 Update: Health and Safety Protocols*****
HEALTH, SAFETY & SANITATION GUIDELINES
The Breakers of FWB primary objective of health and safety for our guests and staff.
All medical reports, including those from the CDC, state the primary way the COVID-19 virus spreads is through
person to person contact. To help prevent risk of transmission in this way, The Breakers has implemented the
1. Signage in the lobbies, around our pool areas, and grill area, reminding guests to maintain physical and social
distancing to at least 6 feet.
2. Lobby furniture has been placed to allow for appropriate distancing (6 feet)
3. Install additional hand sanitizing stations in our check in lobby
4. Each employee will be administered a non-evasive digital temperature reading upon arriving to work each day.
Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.4 F will not be allowed to work and will be directed toward appropriate
5. Elevators button panels will be sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
6. Trash receptacles on each floor will be sanitized throughout the day.
7. No more than 4 people will be permitted in an elevator at one time.
1. Please observe the areas marked on the lobby floors with respect to social distancing.
2. All items needed to pass back and forth with our Front Desk Team will be done so in an acrylic tray passed under
the glass partition. All pens and key cards will be sanitized before issuing and upon receiving them back.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Throughout the resort we have increased our already rigorous cleaning protocols and thoroughly wiping surface
areas several times a day with hospital-grade disinfectants that are approved by the CDC. And approved for use and
effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
Public Spaces and Communal Areas:
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent-contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters, elevator and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, stair handrails, gym equipment and seating areas. **No more than 5 people will be allowed in the gym at one time. *** No more than 10 people at the grill area at one time per CDC guidelines.
Industry-leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean the units with particular attention to hightouch items, including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephone, lamps, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks and flooring.
All bed linen and laundry will be changed upon check out and will continue to be washed at a high temperature and
in accordance with the CDC guidelines. All linens will be sanitized and bedding will be sanitized as well.