The Breakers is the perfect vacation destination, right on the Emerald Coast. When visiting it is easy to unwind and relax. While at The Breakers we advise our guests to fully embrace the beach lifestyle. Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of your stay at The Breakers of Fort Walton Beach.
- Check out the view from your fully furnished condo. Enjoy the view from your Gulf facing, fully furnished 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condo. It is complete with a full equipped kitchen for you to use during your stay, as well as a private balcony. Our guests love sipping coffee on the balcony, breathing in the salty air and listening to the waves.
- Walk to the beach. Yes I said walk. There is no need to hop in the car and drive. Step out of the building and there it is! Be sure to soak up the sun and sand as much as possible.
- Chill at the pool while listening to the waves. If you want to take a break from the salty water, hit the pool! We have two to choose from and they are just as relaxing. You can hear the Gulf of Mexico sing to you from your pool chair.
- Explore. The Breakers offers complimentary activities to ensure you get the full vacation experience. Take a segway tour with Destination Segway. You can also do a Sea Blaster Dolphin Cruise and Snorkel. It is a way for you to expand your vacation and experience the beach in different ways.
- Eat some Seafood. To fully embrace the beach lifestyle at The Breakers you have got to dig into some local seafood. Fort Walton Beach offers some great seafood dining options. Some of our favorites include The Original Waterfront Crab Shack restaurant and Marina, The Black Pearl Island Grill, and Floyd’s Shrimp House. Feel free to try all three. After all you are on vacation.