Beginning January 1, 2019 We Are Completely Non-Smoking Including Vaping and E-Cigarettes
Parties are one of the happiest activities during the holidays! However, planning one can become quite the chore if you don’t know what, who, how, or when. That’s why planning your holiday party at the Breakers can be one of your best ideas yet! Here at The Breakers, we aim to please! With our large event room and accommodating staff, we’re sure your party will be the occasion to remember! However, as you start your party planning, we’ve thrown together a few reminders to help you on your task:
- Choose your theme and decorate accordingly. Fortunately, we allow you to decorate with only some minor limitations (example: no holes in walls). We offer seating for up to 100 guests, complete with tables and chairs! We’ll even set it all up for you for a minimal cost!
- Choose your food. You can throw a pot-luck dinner successfully in our fully-equipped kitchen, complete with double sink, full-sized refrigerator, and stove/oven combination. We even have a microwave to reheat those last-minute items! Your other option is to have it catered. Some of our favorite local caterers include:
- Order your drinking supplies. Great news! No corkage fee with us! Just do us a huge favor, if your party moves out onto the patio area, please make sure the glassware doesn’t leave the party room! No glass is allowed on our beautiful beaches!
- Choose/plan your music. Our party room does offer a television, radio, podium, and microphone for your use. However, should you want to bring in a Dj, here are a few options for you to consider:
- Consider booking a block of rooms. We offer great package incentives and specials for staying with us. Your guests may wish to stay and enjoy what we have to offer for the night rather than commuting home after a long night of fun and merriment.
- Send out those invitations! Don’t forget to put our address on those invitations so your people know where to find the party!